Join Hosco and get the latest updates and opportunities from Maistra Hospitality Group. It’s free!
As a Hosco member, you have access to dedicated hospitality content and to thousands of jobs and internships worldwide.
Maistra Hospitality Group operates as part of Adris Group and is one of the leading tourist companies in Croatia. It manages 18 hotels, 11 tourist villages and 6 campsites in internationally sought-after destinations – Rovinj, Vrsar, Zagreb, and Dubrovnik within 3 recognized brands: Collection, Select and Camping.
The mission of Maistra is to become a first-class hospitality company, a synonym for high-quality tourism in Croatia and a recognizable hotel brand within an international framework.
Not only do we feature hotels, tourist villages and campsites with exceptional service for our guest to enjoy and our colleagues to professionally grow, we also provide an entire gourmet experience within many of our award-winning restaurants and especially Michelin-starred restaurant Agli Amici Rovinj.
This is why Maistra Hospitality Group offers a variety of career opportunities from entry-level positions to individual career paths and is looking for motivated and devoted new colleagues. Our goal is to bring together individuals who possess the practical knowledge and skills needed for new responsibilities.
To give you a smooth start in Croatia, we take care of your accommodation and provide you with 2 hot meals per day in addition to your basic salary, shift bonuses, days off and yearly contract.
To make your decision even easier, we have gathered together the top reasons why you should invest into your development within our company:
- highly competitive salary package with monthly bonuses and career development opportunities, based on your qualifications and skills
- opportunity to work in award-winning restaurants, under the guidance of some of the best chef's in the region,
- agile working surrounding and being part of teams supporting and learning from each other,
- environment that supports curiosity, exploration, learning and knowledge sharing,
- an investment in your wellbeing to include flexible working arrangements that support work and life balance.
Join our team, your own uniform is ready for you and we ensure a great onboarding. Take the opportunity and be a part of the ever-growing community of hospitality professionals.
Recent updates by Maistra Hospitality Group
Create a profile that’s out of this world! Tell members about your company's values, goals, and vision.
Upload images and videos to show how amazing it is to work at Maistra Hospitality Group