Join Hosco and get the latest updates and opportunities from Melia Luxembourg. It’s free!
As a Hosco member, you have access to dedicated hospitality content and to thousands of jobs and internships worldwide.
The newly built Meliá Luxembourg boasts a privileged location in the most prestigious part of the city, in the Place de l’Europe, opposite the Luxembourg Congress Centre (in the heart of the Kirchberg financial district) and near the Philharmonie and new Mudam Museum of Modern Art. It is the perfect choice for your trip to Luxembourg thanks to its excellent location, full and comfortable facilities, and the quality of its services.
The hotel is also near various European institutions (the European Court of Justice, the European Court of Auditors, the Secretariat of the European Parliament, the European Investment Bank, the Council of the European Union and the European Investment Fund), as well as various departments of the European Commission.
Amongst its magnificent services and facilities, Meliá Luxembourg provides 161 modern rooms with exquisite design; different dining spaces (Aqua Restaurant, Goya breakfast buffet restaurant, Aqua Bar and Gaudí Bar); exclusive The Level service; 2 meeting rooms with capacity for 150 people; 2 magnificent terraces; a fully equipped gym with sauna, Turkish bath and relax area; free high speed WiFi internet and Internet Corner with two computers and printer.
- Cutting-edge hotel with innovative design and international ambience
- Modern rooms with exquisite design and fabulous views of the city or Place de l’ Europe
- Located in Place de l’Europe, opposite the Congress Centre, Philharmonie and Museum of Modern Art
- Near the European Court, the European Court of Auditors, the European Investment Bank, amongst others
- Only a 15 minute walk from the city’s historic centre and the Place d’Armes
- Free business corner and free high-speed wifi in the entire hotel
Aqua Restaurant offering an extensive range of Mediterranean cuisine with a surprising modern twist
- Fitness center, sauna and hammam free of charge for our guests
- Level Lounge with complimentary tea time during the afternoon and a wide selection of free drinks with snacks every evening
- Different meeting rooms and wonderful wedding venues with panoramic view to the old town and the historical fortress
- Only hotel in Luxembourg with a Biosphere certificate
Recent updates by Melia Luxembourg
Create a profile that’s out of this world! Tell members about your company's values, goals, and vision.
Upload images and videos to show how amazing it is to work at Melia Luxembourg