Join Hosco and get the latest updates and opportunities from The Ritz-Carlton Osaka. It’s free!
As a Hosco member, you have access to dedicated hospitality content and to thousands of jobs and internships worldwide.
The grace of an English manor house and the subtle beauty of Japanese details come together at The Ritz-Carlton, Osaka. Set within Japan’s Water Capital, the hotel’s redesigned accommodations infuse city-inspired design with 18th-century British style, and its updated Club Lounge features local experiences in a nature-inspired setting. Dining spans the globe and includes the Michelin-starred French restaurant La Baie and Tempura by Hanagatami.
The Ritz-Carlton, Osaka brings modern elegance to a city with more than 15 centuries of history. The five-star hotel, set within the city center’s prestigious Umeda district, embodies the Japanese aesthetic while inviting a touch of British flair. Enjoy a personal tour of the private art and antiques collection. Settle into a tufted sofa in the 34th-floor Club Lounge. Or explore the more than 100 malt whiskies available at The Bar.
- 291 Luxury Suites
- 06 dining venues including the Michelin-starred La Baie French restaurant and Hanagatami Tempura section Japanese Restaurant
- Luxury spa featuring treatments from ESPA & La Prairie
- Renovated accommodations fusing English manor elegance and urban sophistication
- Reimagined Club Lounge with nature-inspired décor and exclusive experiences
- Nearly 27,000 sq. ft. of event space and comprehensive meeting services
- Beautiful wedding venues and services including floral design and photography
Recent updates by The Ritz-Carlton Osaka
Create a profile that’s out of this world! Tell members about your company's values, goals, and vision.
Upload images and videos to show how amazing it is to work at The Ritz-Carlton Osaka