In this course, you will develop confidence in your ability to manage the business finances and gain an in-depth understanding of the balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statement as an integral part of a manager's role in the overall operation.
What you will learn
• Applying financial tools to maximise revenue, decrease costs and increase profitability.
• Analysing the profit and loss statement of a Food and Beverage outlet and the requirements to assess the areas of improvement.
• Understanding the different types of Key Performance Indicators and how to measure the business health.
• Exploring distinct types of price strategy and cost application by employing Menu Engineering.
• Determining accurate budgeting and forecasting to mitigate additional costs or goods.
Who is the course for?
You will learn to design your price strategy, analyze your profit margins, as well as manage the delicate and yet critical supply chain.