Our Chef de Rang are the pillars of our hotel! Entrusted with supporting the Supervisors during service ensuring our guests receive the highest possible standards of service. Though skillfully trained, they never lose sight of their ultimate reasonability, to create lifelong memories for our guests.
A day in the life of our Chef de Rang demands high levels of energy. They need consistency even though the days are never alike; and creativity to tackle daily adventures. Listing all of the contributions that our Chef de Rang accomplish would be lengthy but the list below is essential to know.
- Our Chef de Rang are responsible for supporting Supervisor into delivering a five stars service to our guests in the restaurant during their day. This will include running a station, greeting guests, take food and drinks orders all to ensure our guests receives nothing but the best experience.
- Sometimes our guests have special requests involving dietary restrictions, special orders and even special occasions. Most of these requests are fulfilled by our Chef de Rang.
- Our values of Personality, Passion, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. The purpose of Chef de Rang is to live their behaviours to continue to create our legacy.
- Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. Our Chef de Rang must communicate with other departments and extended hotel team in order to ensure the alignment remains.
- All of our employees are ambassadors of our Vision, Values and culture. Our Chef de Rang do this with all they do.
- We encourage the unique personalities and passions of our employees, working together; as a team, a hotel and Collection.
- Our guests forge our legacy. Knowing and understanding them is our goal, valuing kindness over process.
- In a fast-moving world, we remain consistent and relevant, requiring flexibility from everyone on the team.
- English is the primary language used in our hotel. Our Chef de Rang must feel comfortable communicating in this language.
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- F&B Service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
- Other benefits
Our success is a result of our employees. We believe that everyone part of our team should share the rewards. For this position, here are just some of the benefits you will receive:
- Employee Introductory Scheme - £750.00
- World-class training and development
- Complimentary nights with breakfast within Dorchester Collection
- 50% F&B discount at selected restaurants within Dorchester Collection
- Uniforms provided or complimentary dry-cleaning