Our Executive Chef are the rockstar of our hotel! Entrusted with managing CUT Kitchen, ensuring that all areas adhere to Wolfgang Puck values and enabling the hotel to achieve the highest levels of standards and service. You will also be expected to provide exceptional employee engagement and customer care. Though skillfully trained, they never lose sight of their ultimate reasonability, to create lifelong memories for our guests.
A day in the life of our Executive Chef… demands high levels of energy. They need consistency even though the days are never alike; and creativity to tackle daily adventures. Listing all of the contributions that our Executive Chef accomplish would be lengthy but the list below is essential to know.
- Our Executive Chef are responsible for supervises and coordinates all activities and personnel concerning food preparation, kitchen and storeroom areas during their day. This will include supervising all personnel to ensure cleanliness of the kitchen, equipment and food safety; maintain and control food quality, ensuring proper food rotation - menu planning, food production and food costs; ensure that all admin tasks are completed up to the standards such as hiring, training and evaluation back-of-house employees, controlling payroll, overtime, holiday requests, absenteeism, accidents and sickness, while adhering to the Wolfgang Puck and Dorchester Collection policies all to ensure our guests receives nothing but the best experience.
- Sometimes our guests have special requests involving dietary requirements, food preferences and even special occasions. Most of these requests are fulfilled by our Executive Chef.
- Our values of Personality, Passion, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. The purpose of Executive Chef is to live their behaviours to continue to create our legacy.
- Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. Our Executive Chef must communicate with other departments and extended hotel team in order to ensure the alignment remains.
The items shared are essential. However, to ensure consistency, our Executive Chef are provided with specifics on how we care for their department and our hotel.
- All of our employees are ambassadors of our Vision, Values and culture. Our Executive Chef do this with all they do.
- We encourage the unique personalities and passions of our employees, working together; as a team, a hotel and Collection.
- Our guests forge our legacy. Knowing and understanding them is our goal, valuing kindness over process.
- In a fast-moving world, we remain consistent and relevant, requiring flexibility from everyone on the team.
- English is the primary language used in our hotel. Our Executive Chef must feel comfortable communicating in this language.
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- F&B kitchen
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
- Other benefits
Our success is a result of our employees. We believe that everyone part of our team should share the rewards. For this position, here are just some of the benefits you will receive:
- Employee Introductory Scheme - £750.00
- World-class training and development
- Complimentary nights with breakfast within Dorchester Collection
- 50% F&B discount at selected restaurants within Dorchester Collection
- Uniforms provided or complimentary dry-cleaning