Awards and accolades:
- 45 Park Lane is shortlisted for Hotel of the Year award at the 2017 Hotel Catey awards
- 45 Park Lane was awarded Best Boutique Hotel Award at the European Hospitality Awards 2016
- 45 Park Lane was recognized with the “Best Employer Award” at the Hotel Catey’s 2015
Housekeeping Attendant role overview:
- The ideal Housekeeping Attendant will have a passion for making a difference in our guests stay while displaying excellence in personal grooming & presentation.
- You take pride in providing discreet and outstanding service by maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness in all guest rooms, bathrooms and suites
- As part of your daily routine, you will enjoy setting up rooms for our special VIP & high profile guests
- You are self-motivated, organised and well presented with a good command of spoken English and high attention to detail
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- London, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
45 Park Lane - Dorchester Collection
Dorchester Collection’s 45 Park Lane in exclusive Mayfair, London opened in September 2011 with Wolfgang Puck’s first venture in Europe, CUT at 45 Park Lane. Throughout the hotel, luxurious and contemporary interiors by New York based designer, Thierry Despont, provide a club-like feel. The chic hotel will offers London’s in-crowd and the most seasoned of jetsetters a smart but discreet hotel from which to enjoy London. Each of the spacious 45 rooms and suites offer views of Hyde Park, as does a spectacular Penthouse Suite featuring a spacious balcony with panoramic views over Hyde Park and Mayfair. A striking central staircase leads to the first floor featuring Bar 45, a library and a private media room.