- The successful Reception Manager will lead and direct the Host and Housekeeping departments in order to exceed guest expectations and achieve consistently high levels of service
- You will guide and inspire the team to give outstanding service to all of our guests as well as mentoring them along their career journey
- You will be a key part of our reception team, liaising with all of our guests to ensure their stay is of the utmost delight.
- Previous experience in a luxury 5* environment in a similar role is essential
- Passion for delivering an outstanding guest service is necessary for someone to succeed in this role
- Excellent communication skills along with spoken and written english
- Previous experience leading a team
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- London, United Kingdom
- Front Office reception
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
45 Park Lane - Dorchester Collection
Dorchester Collection’s 45 Park Lane in exclusive Mayfair, London opened in September 2011 with Wolfgang Puck’s first venture in Europe, CUT at 45 Park Lane. Throughout the hotel, luxurious and contemporary interiors by New York based designer, Thierry Despont, provide a club-like feel. The chic hotel will offers London’s in-crowd and the most seasoned of jetsetters a smart but discreet hotel from which to enjoy London. Each of the spacious 45 rooms and suites offer views of Hyde Park, as does a spectacular Penthouse Suite featuring a spacious balcony with panoramic views over Hyde Park and Mayfair. A striking central staircase leads to the first floor featuring Bar 45, a library and a private media room.