Our Room Attendants are the rock stars of our hotel! Entrusted with them with being tenacious about cleanliness, timeliness, observant and guest engagement. Though skilfully trained, they never lose sight of their ultimate reasonability, to create lifelong memories for our guests.
A day in the life of our Room Attendants demands high levels of energy. They need consistency even though the days are never alike; and creativity to tackle daily adventures. Listing all of the contributions that our Room Attendants accomplish would be lengthy but the list below is essential to know.
- Our Room Attendants are responsible for seamless service, discretion, intuitive, and flexible during their day. This will include eye for detail, thoroughness and hygienic, all to ensure our guests receives nothing but the best experience.
- Sometimes our guests have special requests involving special set-ups, additional supplies, and even special occasions. Most of these requests are fulfilled by our Room Attendants.
- Our values of Personality, Passion, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. The purpose of Room Attendants is to live their behaviours to continue to create our legacy.
- Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. Our Room Attendants must communicate with other departments and extended hotel team in order to ensure the alignment remains.
- All of our employees are ambassadors of our Vision, Values and culture. Our Room Attendants do this with all they do.
- We encourage the unique personalities and passions of our employees, working together; as a team, a hotel and Collection.
- Our guests forge our legacy. Knowing and understanding them is our goal, valuing kindness over process.
- In a fast-moving world, we remain consistent and relevant, requiring flexibility from everyone on the team.
- English is the primary language used in our hotel. Our Room Attendants must feel comfortable communicating in this language.
- Job type
- London, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
- Other benefits
Our success is a result of our employees. We believe that everyone part of our team should share the rewards. For this position, here are just some of the benefits you will receive:
- Employee Introductory Scheme - £750.00
- World-class training and development
- Social events throughout the year including our winter ball, summer party and sports clubs
- Online discounts and benefits platform
- Uniforms provided or complimentary dry-cleaning