Aberdeen Marina Club
It takes a special kind of person to work at Shangri-La:
someone with an eye for details and the skills to perform;
someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
Are you Shangri-La?
The Aberdeen Marina Club, managed by Shangri-La International, is a prestigious private membership club, with 6 restaurants, a grand ballroom & 6 event venues, full sports and marina facilities.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monthly financial reporting
- Fixed assets register management
- Weekly cashflow reporting
- Supervise daily accounting operations including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Credit Control
- Ad hoc financial reporting
- Diploma or above in Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years accounting experience preferably with club / hotel industry
- Experienced in handling accounts payable, receivable and credit control
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and with strong numerical sense and analytical skill
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Job type
- Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
- Starting in
- As soon as possible