Aberdeen Marina Club
It takes a special kind of person to work at Shangri-La:
someone with an eye for details and the skills to perform;
someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
Are you Shangri-La?
The Aberdeen Marina Club, managed by Shangri-La International, is a prestigious private membership club, with 6 restaurants, a grand ballroom & 6 event venues, full sports and marina facilities.
- To maintain the smooth day to day operation of the Salon facilities in accordance with the polices, standards and guidelines established by the Club and Shangri-La Internationals
- To greet guests and promote through good human relations a professional image especially where dealing with special request and complaints
- Excellent command of spoken English and Cantonese
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience
- Excellent guest interaction skills
- Job type
- Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
- Spa & Wellness
- Starting in
- As soon as possible