Account Manager (Events)
About the job
· Achieve Individual target for corporate and events accounts, both local and groups
· Maximize guest room and function room revenues by proper yielding during peak and need periods
· Be able to execute projects and action plans that will help develop new accounts and leads and eventually turn into confirmed business for the hotel.
· Drive function space optimization/maximization, to ensure best utilization of space for guest experience and financial performance of department
· Handle internal events efficiently, to allow for revenue generation maximization while still addressing internal needs.
- University/ College degree in a related disciple required.
- Minimum of four years experience in hotel corproate sales or catering and conference planning. Experience in the hospiatality industry is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
- Department: Account Management