Assistant Banquets Manager
Engaging service, delicious cuisine, and distinctive surroundings make every special event at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts a truly memorable affair. As an Assistant Banquet Manager, you will liaise between multiple departments to ensure the success of every group function – and model exceptional service and leadership skills among your team.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Mentor and train Supervisors and heartists of the department
- Work closely with the Culinary and Stewarding team to ensure all banquet/meeting requirements are in place.
- Work with the Conference Services & Catering department to ensure that revenue and guest satisfaction levels are maximized.
- Monitors monthly CGS and alcohol inventory
- Create unforgettable experiences for our guests
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions, and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture, and set the scene for high performance
Your team and working environment:
Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Visa Requirements: Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Ajman. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit, and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS