DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
▪ Assist the CE in running the engineering activities for Ibis Hotel infrastructure and facilities.
▪ In the absence of the Chief Engineer, he assumes the responsibilities of his role, and assists in hiring, coaching, and training of engineering associates.
▪ Carry out daily routine rounds and fill out the daily check list on the equipment operation & running status to be submitted to CE on daily basis. ▪ Check and maintain proper operation of all electrical & mechanical equipment installation in order to achieve maximum efficiency & durability for Ibis Hotel and the staff accommodation. ▪ Overall in charge of the Property Preventive Maintenance (PPM) Program. Carry out the regular routine PPM as per the designed schedule & maintain proper record on the PPM work carried out, report to be submitted to CE at the end of each month on accomplished PPM task.
▪ Implement and manage emergency programs, programs for the operations and maintenance of all equipment and physical structures and landscaping in compliance with corporate standards, local, state and national codes and regulations to protect the assets, guests and employees, to ensure optimum operations, minimize expenses and maximum customer satisfaction, for all area properties, by working in conjunction with concerned HODs.
▪ In Charge of POMEC departmental training (TWI) in co-ordination with the Eng. Supervisor. ▪ Assist the Chief Engineer in managing and coordinating all engineering facilities and activities for the both Ibis Salmiya & Sharq Hotels.
▪ Assist the Chief Engineer in managing engineering projects to ensure compliance with contract requirements, schedules and engineering budgets.
▪ Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned or if required, like in charge of shift (A OR B OR G)/ act as reliever for shift technicians whenever there is a need.
▪ Attend departmental meetings and trainings as required by the Hotel.
▪ Have tight control on the energy consumed and to find the possibility of having energy saving program & improvement.
▪ Assist Chief Engineer in the supervision and coordination of the installation and repair of all electrical, mechanical and architectural systems throughout the hotel to ensure safety and efficiency.