Assistant Executive Housekeeper
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Reports to Executive Housekeeper
- To ensure cleanliness, maintenance and management of all guestrooms, functions, public areas and back of house areas to the Housekeeping operational standards.
- To ensure effective operation of the Housekeeping Department in line with rooms budget
- Monitor guest feedback and follow through with departments accordingly
- Organize inventories with finance department and general store for linen, uniform and fixed assets
- Manage the departmental budget in a fiscally responsible manner
- Pay particular attention while organizing pest control activities
- Develops and implements housekeeping systems and procedures
- Prepare reports for management information
- Attending and resolving guest complains
- Responsible of reporting any sickness, chronic illnesses and medicine they use to hotel doctor and human resources department.
- Follows up legal updates about his/her work field
- Points out any issue related to occupational health and safety
- Conducts other duties assigned by hotel management
- To ensure a perfect functional condition of all alarm systems and fire prevention as well as firefighting equipment.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 4 years leadership experience in Housekeeping
- Bachelor's degree in reputable universities
- Fluency in English & Turkish
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/