Located in prestigious Rittenhouse Square, the AAA rated 4-diamond Sofitel – Philadelphia, boasts 306 beautifully appointed guestrooms, featuring Lanvin amenities, dream bedding and a luxurious atmosphere. We will be your personal culinary connoisseurs, offering our classic, French inspired menu, made from the freshest ingredients harvested directly from our rooftop garden. Enjoy our signature hand-crafted cocktails in Liberté Lounge, the “in-place” to gather and mingle for Philly’s finest clientele.
Our team of highly trained Ambassadors are at your service, ready to provide a magnifique and memorable experience. Joie de Vivre is in our DNA, and we are seeking like-minded individuals to join our team!
What’s in it for you:
- Unlimited career development opportunities, both nationally and internationally. The sky is your limit!
- Make your mark, by being part of a high performing team which supports and inspires you to reach your highest potential
- Give back through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities and local community based philanthropy.
What you will be doing:
- Execution and organization of all food in the Banquet Kitchen for Hotel catered functions.
- Showcasing your unique personality, creativity and skills in organizing the Banquet production, maintaining the highest standards of sanitation while interacting professionally with all ambassadors and guests.
- Responsible for ordering, schedules, attending Event detail (BEO) meetings, training banquet staff, and managing all aspects of the hotel Cafeteria, including managing the Cafeteria cook and ensuring operation transitions smoothly.
- Collaborate with the Banquet team and Kitchen team and provide support for the kitchen department through-out service.
- Exercise good judgment and intuition to anticipate needs of the Banquet team.
Your experience and skills include:
A positive, can-do attitude and a love for the kitchen environment.
Must be detail oriented and meet multiple & competing deadlines. A strong ability to multi-task in a fast paced, exciting Banquet environment while working alongside a diverse group of colleagues .
- Skilled in communicating with fellow team members with a polished appearance and a poised demeanor.
- Ability to naturally engage with all guests and ambassadors; have genuine care and concern for both the well-being of our guests and fellow team members.
- A desire to learn and grow in a professional, fun and chic environment!
Your team and working environment:
- Be part of an exciting and influential team to support the delivery of exceptional Pastries.
- We recognize and celebrate team and individual successes
- A brand influenced by French indulgence offering a genuine experience of art de vivre for both employees and guests
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement. Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.