This luxurious downtown hotel is a real architectural star in the place where skyscrapers were invented. Guests are invited to discover the finest of everything in the Windy City at our downtown Chicago hotel. Our unique hotel designed by French architect Jean-Paul Viguier is a 32-floor prism of glass featuring stunning views of Lake Michigan and Chicago skyline.
Food and drink is the focal point of any gathering and LeBar promises an unrivaled cocktail and dining experience for our guests.
You are an ambassador for the exceptional service and cuisine that are hallmarks of our food & beverage experience. You assist our bartenders and servers in preparing for service and delivering experience that makes our guests feel unique and valued.
What is in it for you:
- Be part of a high performing team who supports and inspires each other to be their best self everyday
- A workplace where you can live the values that are important to you, such as protecting our planet and being part of an environment where diversity, equality and inclusion is actively lived.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world - The sky is your limit!
What you will be doing:
- Creating an atmosphere where guests are comfortable to share food, hang out and feel welcome
- Assisting and supporting bartenders in setting up the bar for a successful evening of service
- Personalize experiences for our guests
- Presenting guests meals in a knowledgeable and efficient manner
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the environment is maintained throughout the entire dining experience
Your experience and skills include:
- Anticipate guest needs and be genuinely engaging
- Work well under pressure and be able to think on your feet
- Be a collaborative team player, a creative problem solver who leads with your heart
Your team and working environment:
- Be part of an exciting and influential team who continue to reimage the dining experience.
- We recognize and celebrate team and individual successes
- A brand influenced by French indulgence offering a genuine experience of art de vivre for both employees and guests
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in the United States. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining work authorization documents
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS