Bell Door Attendant
The Bell/Door Attendant is responsible for all aspects of Lobby service – from arrival, luggage services, lobby assistance through departure. The candidate is required to have exceptional guest service skills and thrive on creating a welcoming environment.
What Is In It For You:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for commissions
- Generous 401k options
- Employee rates at Luxe Accor properties in North and Central America
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within our property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet21 and Employee Wellbeing initiatives
What You Will Be Doing:
- Provides all arriving guests with a warm welcome
- Act as first/last point of contact for guest, opening/closing car and Hotel Lobby doors, includes bidding farewell
- Executes curbside check in
- Keeping Door area and Lobby impeccable at all times
- Utilizing Guest Name in all interactions
- Knowledgeable on Pittsburgh – Attractions, Directions, Cultural Scene, etc
- Assists guests with luggage and secured luggage storage
- Maintains relationships with limousine and cab services
- Escorts guests to their destinations within the hotel
- Assists front office team with check-ins/outs as needed
- Reviews daily reports, group resumes and ensures execution of all special requirements
- Acts as Lobby ambassador throughout shift – providing thoughtful touches for our guests
- Participates in all colleague briefings and formal communication meetings
- Follows all established standards and procedures set out by the hotel and the department
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Other duties as assigned
Your Skills and Qualifications Include:
- Previous experience is an asset
- Must have valid Driver’s License
- Previous Experience in a luxury property an asset
- Ability to prioritize and execute guest requests through strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with great communication ability
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shifts.
- Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and /or up to 25 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects
Visa Requirements: Must have proof of valid U.S. work authorization.
Your Team and Working Environment
Fairmont Pittsburgh, a 4 diamond LEED certified luxury hotel, is located at the heart of Pittsburgh’s business, cultural and retail hub. Fairmont Pittsburgh offers superb and distinctive guest services and accommodations in a luxury setting.
Drawing from Pittsburgh’s rich history, fl.2 showcases a wide selection of local beers, craft cocktails, and an elevated Modern American menu with unique signature items that have the power to transform guests into regulars. Vibrant and inviting, the restaurant and bar offers a space that allows for an open, airy atmosphere with a modern framework incorporated with architectural elements.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit, and promote diverse talent.
Why Work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you are you are and you can find the job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor!