Our luxurious downtown hotel is a real architectural star in the place where skyscrapers were invented. Guests are invited to discover the finest of everything in the Windy City at our downtown Chicago hotel. Our unique hotel designed by French architect Jean-Paul Viguier is a 32-floor prism of glass featuring stunning views of Lake Michigan and Chicago skyline.
Business Transient Sales Manager
Through your passion and motivation, you sell & execute memorable experiences for your guests. You are professional and knowledgeable about your property, and you build strong relationships and create lasting bonds with your clients and fellow ambassadors.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to learn and develop your career with one of the best global hospitality companies
- Representing Sofitel, a world renowned lifestyle luxury brand in the #1 best big city in America
- Joining a motivating and inspiring team of ambassadors, focused on personalized service and unique experiences
- Rewarding & satisfying career with a Lucrative Incentive Plan
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for growing business in the Corporate and Local negotiated segments, Consortia/Leisure, and Wholesale/FIT segments.
- Cultivate existing accounts while procuring new business
- Build and maintain strategic client relationships to reach financial and experiential goals
- Anticipate and identify business opportunities and challenge status quo
- Develop strategic relationships with key accounts/agencies with the purpose of penetrating and growing market share and driving revenue to the hotel
- Drive customer loyalty by delivering service excellence through each customer experience – collaborating with operational departments to ensure your clients experience exceeds expectations
Your experience and skills include:
- A minimum of 3 years in luxury hotel environment in similar capacity, ideally in Chicago market.
- Proven ability with anticipating needs and working with C-Suite level clientele highly desirable.
- Ability to assist with identifying and implementing initiatives and promotions to attract new business.
- Strong and outgoing personality and good negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal relationship, and time management skills
Your team and working environment:
- Being a member of a motivating and inspired team of leaders
- Sofitel offers a unique opportunity to blend French hospitality with the culture of downtown Chicago
- An environment allowing you to use your knowledge and experience to contribute to the success of our operation
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS