• In charge of Revenue for Fico Hotels Bangkok, Thailand
• Is responsible for the implementation of RM methods in a dedicated hotel in order to maximize the turnover in accordance with hotel strategies, brand’s marketing and customer’s needs.
• Is responsible for having all the revenue management processes in place in the hotel, he/she implements the GM’s strategy on daily basis, updates planning, quotes groups and alerts GM, when market deviates from strategy.
• Support the GM in the creation of the strategy (with proper analysis) and to work effectively with the implemented revenue management system. Furthermore, to implement the strategy, based on the daily recommendations in the distribution channels, as well as the daily check of the system recommendations for sense and provide complementary or revised proposals for optimization
• A clear understanding of hotel industry is necessary as well as analytical capabilities, experience in study cases, market research and studies with mathematical background
• Revenue Management : RM Pass Training courses (Dimension and Pro)
• Excellent communication skills in both Thai and English, positive interpersonal skills
• Strategic thinker and delegate effectively to ensure the team is maximizing all of its potential.
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
• Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
• Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.