Fairmont El San Juan Hotel Concierge Agent creates memorable experiences for all guest by providing special assistance and information about local area, attractions; booking dinner reservations, transportation and all other guests requests / needs to contribute to an exceptional experience.
What is in it for you
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Respond to Guest inquiries and requests in a courteous and polite manner.
- Anticipate Guest needs.
- Recognize and cultivate regular Guests and repeat business.
- Recommend our restaurants and facilities as first option.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Appear in uniform for all shifts and promotional activities.
- Gathers preferences and profile information of guests and records them in the trace report.
- Demonstrates power to solve guest problems by assisting the guest and alerting the supervisor of any complaints. Promptly inform management of any complaint, comments or incident.
- Makes every effort to learn guest names.
- Maintains current information on entertainment, transportation, restaurants, clubs, attractions etc. and ensure that information is provided and readily available to guests. Ensures and maintains proper updates during holidays and peak travel periods.
- Manage Pre Arrival experience from time of reservation until guest checks in.
- Monitor all V.I.P.'s, special guests and their respective requests.
- Promptly responds to requests for dentist, doctors, child care, florist, and any other services requested.
- Retrieves supplies from storeroom as needed and stocks accordingly
- Summons Bell service team members to escort guests to/from their rooms as appropriate
- Understand your role in contributing to SALT scores, Trip Advisor reviews and any other social media review sites
- Arranges and confirms recreation, business and dining activities both inside and outside the hotel
- Be able to provide accurate direction to the hotel and be familiar with the surrounding areas of the hotel.
- Daily tasks assigned on a checklist not excluding additional tasks determined by management. Resolves guest challenges throughout their stay in the hotel.
- Promotes hotels services and amenities and maintains the utmost level of phone etiquette while dealing with guest and internal customers.
- EDUCATION & SKILLS
- High School graduate
- Ability to speak and write clearly in English and Spanish
- Ability to carry out detailed, involved instructions both written and oral
- Capacity to multi task, prioritize and resolve issues.
- Experience in a related field preferred
- Hospitality experience preferred
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/
- Job type
- Front Office concierge
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract