About the job
If creating memories and being part of an exceptional guest experience appeals to you, you may be interested in joining the outstanding team of hospitality professionals at the Fairmont Washington, D.C. Located in Washington's fashionable West End, The Fairmont Washington, D.C. surrounds you with comfort and luxury and is the ideal environment to foster your career.
We are currently looking for ambassadors who are passionate about the hospitality industry and have previous Front Office experience to join our Front Office Team as a Concierge.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Demonstrate a commitment to provide warm, anticipative service to exceed the needs and expectations of our discerning guests through attention to detail and recognition
- Provide exceptional Concierge information to our guests about Washington DC local and area attractions, restaurants, theatres, special events, tickets, confirmations and other available services
- Ensure that Fairmont Service Standards are adhered to in an effort to consistently offer the best service possible
- Coordinate dinner reservations, airline and train accommodations, sedan transfers, and other guest requests
- Act as an overall connection with the community to provide the best service and ensure guest satisfaction
- Provide assistance for Doorperson and Bell staff to coordinate check ins and check outs
- Ensures the guest service log is organized and completed
- Energize the Accor brand by promoting our Guest loyalty program
- All other duties as assigned.
Your experience and skills include:
- Passion for guest service
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure
- Previous Front Office experience required
- College/University degree in related discipline an asset
- Knowledge of Fidelio Opera systems, Word, Excel an asset
- Knowledge of the DC area and attractions
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
- Department: Concierge