Inspiring and engaging. As a Concierge Manager, you will show your leadership and interpersonal strengths to maximize the Rooms Division Operations, and ensure an exceptional guest journey.
What is in it for you:
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401K
- Complimentary shift meal
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Lead and manage all aspects of the Concierge department and ensure all service standards are followed with friendly and engaging service
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly, tracking and notifying proper areas to guarantee memorable moments for our guests
- Daily staff supervision, mentoring, accountability, communication, and positive feedback, including training, coaching and counseling, and scheduling for all Concierge colleagues.
- Take initiative to provide a memorable experience for VIP guests of the hotel with added touches of personalized service.
- Support Concierge colleagues as they proudly promote the hotel facilities, while looking for opportunities to enhance guest's stay through upselling.
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
Your team and working environment:
A Forbes Travel Guide Four Star Property, Fairmont Austin offers true luxury in Downtown Austin with 1,048 guestrooms and suites, along with over 140,000 square feet of meeting and event space. This is your opportunity to be part of the most innovative and passionate hote teams in one of the fastest growing markets in the United States.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS