The knowledge of a great Concierge is the expectation of our Owners and Guests when staying our our Lodge. yout ability to anticipate guest needs and make informed suggestions will ensure they have a truly memorable stay. Acting as a liasion between Owners, Guests, internal departments, and external vendors, you help ensure not only the Owners and guests enjoy their Lodge experience but assist in making all requests as seemless as possible.
What is in it for you:
- Wonderful work-life balance balance with unparelled access to the outdoors steps away from the lodge.
- Incredible team culture with many engagement opportunities. A place to feel appreciated.
- Seasonal part-time employment. Job attached off-seasons.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Assist guests regarding lodge facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Personalize guests’ experience greeting them in a professional, friendly and engaging way
- Maintain presence in the Club Room area as an ambassador of the property and brand, offering exceptional service to the guests
- Address guest concerns adn react quickly, logging and notifying proper departments
- Perform basic bartending functions
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Computer literate in Microsoft Windows applications required. Previous Property Management System experience preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, morning, and evening shift
- Sophisticated verbal, written and communication skills
Your team and working environment:
- Tight-knit, inclusive, detail-oriented, and knowledgable teammates
- Supportive team always willing to work together to complete the task at hand
- Cohesive teams with the ability to be successful with and without direct supervison
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS