For guests seeking rejuvenation, inspiration and personalized attention. We offer a wide selection of luxurious spa experiences. Your care and professionalism as a cosmetologist will show our guests that they are unique and valued. You will take pride in knowing that your talent helps them feel their very best.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly, and engaging service
- Perform hair services, facials, body treatments, make up, waxing, manicures, and pedicures in a safe, comfortable and hygienic manner to guests
- Provide guests with a thorough and knowledgeable spa service - adhering to all Fairmont Orchid protocol and treatment guidelines
Your experience and skills include:
- State of Hawaii Beauty Operator License, required
- Certification from an accredited School of Beauty and/or Aesthetics, required.
- Ability to be flexible a wide range of professional brands
- Service focused personality
Your team and working environment:
At the Spa Without Walls, we only choose products that are synonymous with high-quality and results-driven ingredients that improve the health of the skin.
Why work for Accor?
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS