Demi Chef de Partie
Ready for a sizzling career move? You will play a pivotal role in our kitchen working alongside a fantastic team. The food you prepare, cook and serve makes our guests smile and wanting more.
What is in it for you:
Zallaq House Accommodation located
- Competitive extended benefits package including medical,
- Employee Travel Ticket to origin country.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Performance as detailed in the Departmental Operations Manual to ensure the efficient operation of the department in accordance with Hotel Policy.
- Ensures that guest needs and expectations are met by providing a consistently high standard of food preparation and presentation.
- Assists in establishing the identity of the outlet by providing the standards of food presentation required by each outlet.
- Is aware of the method of preparation and the standard recipe for every menu items in his particular kitchen and follows the procedures at all times.
- Maintains and cleans all work areas, kitchen equipment and utensils to the high standards of cleanliness and hygiene required by the hotel.
- Co-ordinates with colleagues whenever necessary regarding operational problems.
- Is familiar with the operational procedures of all equipment in the kitchen and operates them in the correct manner to ensure the maximum efficiency and personal safety.
- Actively share ideas, opinions and suggestions to improve the environment and menus.
- Ensure the consistency in the preparation of all food items for a la carte and/or buffet menus according to property recipes and standards.
- Communicate effectively with the rest of the team and thrive for guest feedback
Your experience and skills include:
- Experience in 5 star hotel
- 2 years experience in similar capacity.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Team player with Diploma or equivalent qualification
- Dynamic, Hardworking attribute
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collectively as part of a team
Your team and working environment:
- Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thalassa Sea & Spa is 5 star Luxury Hotel with 262 Luxury Rooms & Suites Including 1 Royal Suite, 6 Opera Suites, 21 Prestige Suites, 32 Club Millesime Rooms, 202 Luxury Rooms, 5 Restaurant & 4 Bars, 1 Grand Ballroom, 2 Meeting Rooms, Beach Club, Kids Club and the first Thalassa Spa in the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries (GCC)
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
- Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS