Selling a memorable experience in an authentic location is the essence of a Sales Managers role at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. Your professionalism and knowledge of the Hotel will reflect positively in how you present the property. Building strong relationships will create a bond, ensuring your clients will always stay with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts.
What’s in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
- Excellent benefits including medical/dental/vision and 401K
- Vacation and Holiday PayCharity events and wellness opportunities
What you will be doing:
- Minimum of 2 years Hotel Sales Experience with successful track records in either hotel or resort sales.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Ensure prompt and courteous service is extended to both internal and external customers.
- Ensure the achievement of sales objectives on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Solicit group business through action plan preparation and execution.
- Maintain accounts, contact, activity and business details within the appropriate software applications.
- Work closely with Catering and Front Office to ensure all details of the contract were delivered.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports, as required.
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs.
- Follow departmental policies and procedures.
- Follow all safety policies.
- Establish parameters, quotes and negotiate prices, confirming by written contracts.
- Participate in tradeshows, conventions and promotional events within the hotel and trade related organizations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 2 years Hotel Sales Experience with successful track records in either hotel or resort sales
- Must be able to relocate to Scottsdale, on property position
- Required to travel periodically throughout year
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and/or relevant computer applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Your team and working environment:
A team of Heartists that are committed to working together, supporting each other, and providing the best guest experience
Feel Valued, Feel Sparked, We Are One
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS