Supports the Hotel Manager and Director of Business Development in the creation of the strategy, with proper analysis, and acts as an alerter for revenue opportunity or turnover risk in order to suggest the appropriate sales actions.
- 3-5 years of Revenue Management experience required, preferably in luxury or upscale segments
- Thorough knowledge of TARS, GDS, IDS and all distribution systems
- Good knowledge of RM’s Tools as well as Hotel PMS, Supportive Tools, Price Trackers, Channel Managers
- Good knowledge in revenue management and reservations as part of the job scope in taking charge on Reservations department as well.
- Proactive, result oriented
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively
- Ability to work independently and has good initiative under dynamic environment
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.