As Director, Rooms, the strategic support and leadership you provide to your teams will ensure exceptional service standards, maximized operating results and memorable guest experiences.
What you will be doing:
· Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead and manage the day-to-day operations of Front Office, Guest Services and Housekeeping ensuring all service standards are followed
- Lead and support all areas in the achievement of their financial and operational targets
- Control all purchases for the department, consistently aware of quality and cost.
- Ensure exceptional service for all guests, carrying out highest standards in all the departments of Rooms Division.
- Implement guest experience programs with a focus on continuous improvement, efficiency, profitability and service levels.
Experience in the position
Experience managing multidisciplinary teams
Passion for service
Previous experience in a senior leadership role required
Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Highly responsible & reliable
Adaptability to new environments
Bilingual in English and Spanish
Teamwork, business vision, attention to details, service attitude, decision making.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/