SLS - Miami
Miami, FL, United States
Pullman Jakarta Indonesia – Thamrin CBD is a 5-star hotel for business and leisure in Thamrin CBD, Jakarta. With gym, spa, pool, event venues, executive lounge and fine dining options. Pullman Jakarta Indonesia Thamrin CBD provides 5-star hotel accommodations in Indonesia’s thriving metropolis. Near the airport and within walking distance of everything that matters the most, Pullman is at the heart of the action. The National Monument, glittery shopping malls, stately embassies, convention centers, museums… Pullman puts guests in pole position for some urban exploration. Two towers for twice the fun. Designed by Wilson Associates, both are infused with pure Pullman style and a touch of Indonesian tradition. Both provide cityscapes and first-rate facilities for business and leisure travelers.
Two highly-acclaimed restaurants, a coffee shop, sushi shop and a bakery for tasty choice and convenience. A moody bar for sophisticated drinks after a day in Pullman’s Business Centre. And a soothing spa to recharge batteries after an intense shopping spree. We are looking for new talent to fill up the position of:
DIRECTOR OF SALES
This position is responsible for the planning and management of the overall rooms sales of the hotel to achieve optimal occupancy, maximizing revenue, and meeting/exceeding hotel profit objectives.
Director of Sales and Marketing in preparing, implement and compile data for the strategic sales plan, monthly reporting, annual goals, sales and marketing budget, forecasts and other reports as directed/required.
• Increase occupancy, average rate and profits of the hotel through planning, guidance and training of hotel sales associates.
• Represent the sales functions and needs of the hotel in the development of the hotel’s sales policy.
• Maintain the sales filing system and to create individual account files and thereafter monitor this data by periodic checks.
• Implement and direct the development of special marketing projects and plans according to segment as well as to attend trade shows.
• Develop action plan and work in conjunction with the hotel communication Standards of Procedures.
• Develop marketing plan with the Sales & Marketing team in alignment with the corporate marketing objectives.
• Attend Sales Meeting, Heads of Departments’ revenue meeting, daily operational meeting, Profit & Loss, Credit, Revenue and Strategy related discussions.
• Conduct morning briefing with the sales team and strategize selling guidance.
• Gather Comp-set information, monitor development and work out plans to react to the development.
• Maintain good rapport with key customers and back up the activities of each sales team member.
What we need from you
With over 5000 properties globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates and experience our properties as a guest.