About the job
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of the front office operations to include the front desk, reception/cashiering procedures and reservations.
- Must have strong understanding of the functions of each department of the hotel, physical layouts of the hotel facilities, the key personnel and their roles, daily functions and special events, and conventions and groups currently in the house and due to arrive.
- Assists in conducting training for all Front Office employees.
- Attend and Directs daily front office operations and as a one of the team.
- Performs any other duties as directed by the Front Office Manager
- Suggest any improvements that could be made to improve existing systems and procedures.
- Follow policies and procedures outlined in the Departmental Service Standards / Procedures Manual .
- Complete all duties, and ensure a concise hand over
- Department: Room Division Management