About the job
- Adhere to the Standard Operating Procedures & policies.
- Check out-standings of in-house guests on a daily basis.
- To check whether the following records are kept in order and up to date.
- “C” forms
- Reception / Information Log Book
- Ensure that the luggage of incoming and outgoing guests is handled quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure that all mail and messages awaiting arrival of incoming guests are promptly delivered.
- Check the grooming and hygiene of the team.
- Ensure all V.V.I.P room inspection in coordination with House Keeping Department.
- Ensure that newspapers and parcels are delivered in the rooms without delay.
- To be readily available at all times to deal with problems or complaints.
- Ensure effective and speedy check-in & check-out facilities.
- Deal with the inquiries and complaints of the Guests tactfully and initiate follow-up action.
- Ensure that the entrance is easily accessible to cars and taxis at all times.
- Conduct briefing for concierge and Front Desk Associate’s
- Leadership skills that utilize persuasion and motivation to attain organizational goals is the most desirable management quality, followed by honesty, integrity, ethical behavior, tactfulness, openness, and cultural awareness;
- Ability to accept responsibility;
- Self confidence, motivation, drive and tenacity;
- Ability to enhance organizational performance;
- Ability to clearly delegate tasks and responsibilities;
- Ability to think strategically, inductively, and creatively;
- and the propensity to recognize and acknowledge other peoples’ ideas.
- Department: Room Division Management