- Responsible for cleanliness, orderliness, and appearance of the entire hotel.
- To ensure that hotel cleaning and sanitization levels and scores are maintained.
- To ensure that employee experience, training and attrition is looked at.
- Prepare annual housekeeping budget.
- Develop and implement Housekeeping systems and procedures.
- Assist purchase department in selecting suppliers for items related to Housekeeping.
• Prior relevant experience of at least 5 to 8 years.
• Relevant Degree in Hospitality Management.
• Prior experience at Unionized Hotel