- Work on projects related to front office (create handbooks, implement improvements where needed, guest relation);
- Analyze and train brand standards;
- Support the team in terms of creating guest experiences; and
- Other assignment by management.
- Hospitality Management related studies;
- Previous Front Office internship experience preferable Ability to demonstrate passion for excellence;
- Good communication skills in English and Mandarin; and
- Attention to detail and quality, guest oriented mindset.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.