We are looking for a FUN, PASSIONATE & EXTROVERTED Groups Co-ordinator who wants to join a FANTASTIC TEAM at Novotel & Ibis London ExCeL!
What you will do:
· Deal with both leisure and business group enquire
· Ensure that enquiries are dealt with effectively and carry out active room merchandising to maximize room revenue.
· Be fully conversant with the facilities, services and special promotions offered by the hotel and to pass this information on to the guest whenever the possibility arises in order to maximize hotel sales.
· Ensure that all calls are dealt with in a pleasant and professional manner.
· Check all correspondence in connection with group requests and deal with it accordingly.
· Run all suitable reports connected with rooms and distribute to the appropriate distribution list.
· Work in accordance with the rooms’ strategy and top line actions.
· Communicate and co-ordinate group enquiries, rate quotes with the Reservations & Revenue Manager as appropriate.
What we would need:
· Have excellent organisational and administration skills.
· You will work as part of the reservations team and as such you will be expected to provide help towards the individual reservations tasks.
· Be compliant with our brand standards with all your actions.
· Have strong communication skills and a pro-active approach to your work.
· Previous knowledge of Opera is desirable.
· Have a high level of both written and spoken English.
· Ideally speak a second language.
· Be dedicated and passionate about your work, as you will work as part of the reservations team providing an efficient and effective service.
· Have the desire to progress your career in an International Company.
What you will get:
· Competitive salary
· Two complimentary Bonus Breaks - benefit from a free one or two day break in another Accor property in the UK each year
· Pension Scheme
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide
· Free meals on duty
· Up to 33 days of annual leave per annum