Guest Service Supervisor
The Royal Service Supervisor coordinates services with the guests and between all departments. Royal Service Supervisors are at the heart of our communication system, experts in all areas able to manage the call center functions and provide seamless service for our guests and colleagues. This position requires a service professional with excellent organizational, analytical, and motivational skills with a very high degree of follow-up on assigned tasks.
What Is In It For You:
- Competitive salary and flexible benefit plans
- Employee rates at Luxe Accor properties in North and Central America
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within our property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet21 and Employee Wellbeing initiatives
What You Will Be Doing:
- Responsible for all PBX and dispatch functions in the hotel including internal and external calls, voicemail, etc.
- Is an expert in Front Office, Housekeeping, POMEC, In-Room Dining, Food and Beverage Operations as they function as the call center of the hotel
- Perform Quality Assurance Checks to identify trends and areas of opportunity
- Assist with room checks and warming as required
- Consistently offer professional, engaging and friendly service
- Resolve guest issues and inquires
- Monitor and respond to guest inquiries via hotel text messaging platform, ensuring 24 hour accessibility and response.
- Track and coordinate Loyalty Amenities for Accor loyalty members to maintain compliance with corporate standards
- Enter, track and dispatch Engineering work order requests
- Handle Housekeeping dispatch, restaurant reservations and Lost and Found
- Provide seamless In Room Dining order taking – fully knowledgeable in the menus and the operation
- Utilize Royal Service Manager for all calls and requests to ensure trend tracking
- Create internal tickets for guest issues or complaints, while monitoring tickets for follow up and immediate resolution
- Generate ACDC arrival reports
- Handle all telecom requirements and equipment
- Review daily reports, arrival, VIP, group following up on action items
- Build strong rapport with support departments
- Administer wake up calls
- Other duties as assigned
Your Experience and Skills Include:
- Ability to work all shifts including overnights, weekends, and holidays
- Previous experience in Front Office operations or PBX operations in a luxury setting an asset
- An operational knowledge and proficiency in Front Office Systems-Micros-Fidelio and Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written/verbal communication, coaching and interpersonal skills
- Ability to solve problems and make rational decisions.
- Strong guest service orientation, utilizing creative thinking
- Excellent follow-up and ability to work as part of a large, diverse team
- Able to balance a variety of conflicting priorities while providing guest service
- We are a dog-friendly property, comfortability to work around animals and animal dander is necessary.
- Frequent walking and standing during shift
- May occasionally exert up to 25 pounds lift, carry, push, or pull objects
- Must have proof of valid U.S. work authorization.
Your Team and Working Environment
Fairmont Pittsburgh, a 4 diamond LEED certified luxury hotel, is located at the heart of Pittsburgh’s business, cultural and retail hub. Fairmont Pittsburgh offers superb and distinctive guest services and accommodations in a luxury setting.
Drawing from Pittsburgh’s rich history, fl.2 showcases a wide selection of local beers, craft cocktails, and an elevated Modern American menu with unique signature items that have the power to transform guests into regulars. Vibrant and inviting, the restaurant and bar offers a space that allows for an open, airy atmosphere with a modern framework incorporated with architectural elements.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit, and promote diverse talent.
Why Work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you are you are and you can find the job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor!