Health Club & Spa Manager
About the job
Health Club & Spa Manager
The Health Club and Spa Manager will have a passion for all things wellness and will be eager to make their mark on the Fairmont Pittsburgh’s state of the art Health Club and Spa facility! The central focus for this position is to establish and promote spa treatments, promote new membership sales to our Health Club, and contribute to a positive environment for our guests and colleagues. Your leadership and passion will foster an engaged team of Health Club and Spa professionals whose exceptional service and skills will turn moments into memories for our guests!
What Is In It For You:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible Benefit and PTO plans
- Generous 401k options
- Employee rates at Luxe Accor properties in North and Central America
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within our property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet21 and Employee Wellbeing initiatives
What You Will Be Doing:
- Direct and lead the day to day Health Club and Spa operation ensuring all standards are followed
- Ensure team members are familiar with all areas of the Spa operation including nail and massage treatments, product knowledge, retail sales; and service standards
- Manage all financial aspects of the Health Club including: sales revenues, commissions, product and labor costs, and membership dues
- Prepare annual budgets for all Health Club & Spa segments, ensuring productivity and expense controls are followed to maximize revenue opportunities
- Submit monthly report requirements, including business reports and treatment audits
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns with Director of Sales and Marketing to support membership growth for both local clientele and in-house guests
- Compile and distribute existing sales collateral to entice prospective members and hotel groups
- Maintain thorough knowledge of competitors; including location, product offering, pricing, promotion and sales techniques
- Responsible for equipment servicing, cleanliness of the facilitates, and general Health Club maintenance
- Develop and manage all fitness programs and act as the Hotel’s champion of Health & Wellness for members and colleagues
- Coordinate extensive prospect database directed at proposed target market
- Explore networking opportunities including attending trade shows, chamber of commerce meetings and other civic and social events
- Assist in the recruitment, development, training and coaching of all leaders and support staff
- Balance operational. Administrative and colleague needs
- Contribute to a fun, positive work environment for the Health Club & Spa Team and other colleagues.
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
Your Experience and Skills:
- Previous Luxury Hotel or Spa leadership experience is required
- University Degree in Physical Education, Business or related field is advantageous
- Knowledgeable in all state code and licensing requirements for Health Clubs and Spas crucial
- Understanding of financial reporting and P&L costing
- Current certification in CPR and First Aid
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Passion for wellness
- Knowledge of Spa Booking Software an asset
- Constant standing and walking throughout shifts.
- May occasionally exert up to 30 pounds lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
Your Team and Working Environment
Fairmont Pittsburgh, a 4 diamond LEED certified luxury hotel, is located at the heart of Pittsburgh’s business, cultural and retail hub. Fairmont Pittsburgh offers superb and distinctive guest services and accommodations in a luxury setting.
The Health Club and Spa at Fairmont Pittsburgh features a 6,000-square-foot Health Club facility is outfitted with Precor® equipment and a private group fitness studio. Guests can also find men’s and women’s locker rooms featuring dry cedar saunas, eucalyptus steam rooms, personal lockers, and private showers. Catering to your own wellness needs, our dedicated wellness professionals will assist you in achieving your personal health and fitness goals.
Drawing from Pittsburgh’s rich history, fl.2 showcases a wide selection of local beers, craft cocktails, and an elevated Modern American menu with unique signature items that have the power to transform guests into regulars. Vibrant and inviting, the restaurant and bar offers a space that allows for an open, airy atmosphere with a modern framework incorporated with architectural elements.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit, and promote diverse talent.
Why Work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you are you are and you can find the job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor!
- Department: Sport and Fitness
Health Club & Spa Manager
Start Date:As soon as possible
Latest start date: