Perform routine general maintenance and repair functions within approved guidelines and as directed. Colleague may achieve this level based on the successful completion of accredited courses resulting in a commercial and/or professional certification in HVAC/R. Has knowledge of common and advanced concepts, practices and procedures within the HVAC/R field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Preforms a variety of talks. Works under general supervision. Typically repots to a supervisor or manager. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for routine general maintenance and repair of HVAC/R field as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Ensure adherence3 to all OSHA regulations and internal safety policies and procedures.
- Operates company vehicles as required.
- Conduct routine preventative maintenance on all equipment as assigned.
- Supports other Engineers as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent, regular attendance record.
- Update records associated with refrigerant usage as required by EPA
- Ensure cleanliness in assigned work spaces
- Comply with OSHA regulations, Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and safety precautions
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor or manager.
Your experience and skills include:
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Technically Certified in HVAC/R field.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in HVAC related field of trade or equivalent experience, with verifiable commercial experience in the field.
- Ability to read Engineering drawings and technical literature.
- Universal refrigerant certificate as required by the EPA.
- Journeyman certification preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License and a satisfactory driving record required.
- Material Handling Equipment certification as required.
Your team and working environment:
Just east of the Pacific and slightly north of Expectation.
Welcome to Fairmont Grand Del Mar. An elegant tribute to classic Mediterranean estate, seamlessly fusing old-world charm with modern luxury. Here, an award-winning, Renaissance-inspired spa, critically acclaimed dining, exclusive boutique shopping and championship golf course.
Growth and advancement is not only available, it is actively encouraged. We promote a balanced life for our colleagues, continuously seeking new ways to improve our environment and to support our beautiful home of San Diego.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Fairmont Grand Del Mar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/D/V