As the first and last point of contact with guests arriving and departing the hotel, your mission is to ensure that guests keep good memories of their stay in our hotel.
- Provide efficient service for guest registration and departure; maintain accurate guest accounts and provide accurate, helpful information.
- Attend to all incoming calls via the switchboard in a professional and polite manner, constantly striving to provide Total Customer Satisfaction.
- Prepare and serve food and drinks to guests according to hotel menu and standards
- Keep a clean, tidy and well presented environment at all times
- Maintain strict security procedures to ensure guest confidentiality and safety
- Provide efficient, friendly and professional service to all guests.
- Lead by example when attending to guest requests. Show efficiency in constantly striving to provide Total Customer Satisfaction.
- Take initiative to ensure that interactions with our customers (internal or external) are positive and productive, call the Manager on Duty if difficulties arise.
- Provide quality service to the customer by responding to their requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during check-in, check-out and throughout their stay.
- Maintain control of guest and hotel accounts ensuring that all charges are accurate and posted on a timely basis.
- Maintain strict security procedures with credit and cash transactions, accounting procedures, issue of room keys and guest confidentiality/privacy
- Maintain communication channels between Hotel guests and all Hotel departments both verbally and in writing as required.
- Operate switchboard effectively, handling all calls promptly and professionally, greeting all callers according to Accor policy and transfer all calls to relevant departments responding to requests quickly and efficiently.
- Document accurately all internal and guest messages. Distribute according to specified Hotel procedure.
- Maintain an accurate internal phone list for accurate transfer of calls. Connect International and Operator Assisted calls for guests, record accurate charges.
- Assist, as required to screen calls for reservations. Ensure accurate, up to date information is given.
- Use every opportunity to promote hotel facilities and maximise sales through sound product knowledge and selling skills.
- Attend to other duties as requested by Management and Supervisors
Previous customer facing experience is an advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Ability to work well as a team
- Computer literate and ability to learn new software
- Attractive Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- A Discount Card to be used in Accor Hotels Worldwide
- Complimentary stays in UK hotel (Bonus Breaks Vouchers - subject to availability and T&C)
- Training & Development
- Additional holidays with service
- International Development Opportunities