IT Systems Administrator
You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support your team. You communicate well with all contacts, anticipate and resolve issues, and update team your various projects.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Assists in the planning and implementation of additions, deletions and major modifications to the supporting local infrastructure.
- Implements network security as established by corporate standards.
- Oversees the administration and maintenance of the company's LAN infrastructure.
- Oversees the administration of the company's WAN.
- Manages and develops upgrades to the company's telephone system at the local level.
- Oversees all telephone changes, including routing for seating assignments.
Training & Lab Maintenance
- Oversees the administration and maintenance of computer stations and software for company training programs and the Learning Studio and provides additional support if necessary.
- Oversees troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery and provides expert support when necessary.
- Works with project teams to help implement Internal Systems.
Help Desk Administration
- Oversees all help desk activities at local level.
- Responds to escalated help desk issues.
- Oversees the administration and maintenance of our tracking software.
- Interacts with internal and external clients on all levels to help resolve IT-related issues and provides answers in a timely manner.
- Ensures that company assets are maintained responsibly
Your experience and skills include:
- Working knowledge of local and wide area networks, Cisco and HP Pro Curve switch management.
- Working knowledge of NEC telephone systems.
- Working knowledge of the following Microsoft products: Windows 10, Exchange 2016, Office, and SharePoint.
- Working knowledge of POS and PMS systems.
- SQL, Oracle, and scripting experience is a plus.
- 2 – 4 years of IT experience
- Hotel experience is preferred.
Your team and working environment:
Just east of the Pacific and slightly north of Expectation.
Welcome to Fairmont Grand Del Mar. An elegant tribute to classic Mediterranean estate, seamlessly fusing old-world charm with modern luxury. Here, an award-winning, Renaissance-inspired spa, critically acclaimed dining, exclusive boutique shopping and championship golf course.
Growth and advancement is not only available, it is actively encouraged. We promote a balanced life for our colleagues, continuously seeking new ways to improve our environment and to support our beautiful home of San Diego.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS