Night Porter - Sofitel London St James
As a Night porter you will ensure that the guests have everything they need for a peaceful rest!
What is in it for you:
- Be part of a energetic and dynamic team always working together to achieve the best of what we can offer
- Rewarding car park and taxi incentives
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Assists guests with their luggage and their car needs
- Some administrative tasks for the concierge department
- To work very closely and harmoniously with the rest of the night team and under the supervision of the Duty Manager or Night Duty Manager
Your experience and skills include:
- A curious mind-set and a working knowledge of London
- Clean driving licence
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
Your team and working environment:
- The concierge team is at the heart of the hotel life, giving you the opportunity to work with international teams with different backgrounds and personalities.
- You will find a strong united team that will welcome any new ideas you will bring
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Other suggested jobs
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Mandarin Oriental London
BRIGHT PINK RECRUITMENT
Interested in this opportunity?
- Guest Services AgentWaikoloa Village, HI, United States
- Housekeeping AttendantWaikoloa Village, HI, United States
- Guest Services Ambassador - Belldesk,ValetWaikoloa Village, HI, United States
- Catering and Conference Services ManagerWaikoloa Village, HI, United States
- Guest Services SupervisorPittsburgh, PA, United States