Located in prestigious Rittenhouse Square, the AAA rated 4-diamond Sofitel – Philadelphia, boasts 306 beautifully appointed guestrooms, featuring Lanvin amenities, dream bedding and a luxurious atmosphere. We will be your personal culinary connoisseurs, offering our classic, French inspired menu, made from the freshest ingredients harvested directly from our rooftop garden. Enjoy our signature hand-crafted cocktails in Liberté Lounge, the “in-place” to gather and mingle for Philly’s finest clientele.
Our team of highly trained Ambassadors are at your service, ready to provide a magnifique and memorable experience. Joie de Vivre is in our DNA, and we are seeking like-minded individuals to join our team!
What’s in it for you:
- Unlimited career development opportunities, both nationally and internationally. The sky is your limit!
- Make your mark, by being part of a high performing team which supports and inspires you to reach your highest potential
- Give back through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities and local community based philanthropy.
What you will be doing:
- Showcasing your unique personality, creativity and skills in organizing the Pastry production, maintaing the highest standards of sanitation while interacting professionally with all amabssadors and guests.
- Work with the Pastry and culinary team closely to ensure the Kitchen operation transitions smoothly. You will be responsible for the overall pastry production and attend meetings to gather all Pastry production related information.
- Collaborate with your Pastry team and co-workers in the various kitchens and provide support for the kitchen team throughout service.
- Exercise good judgment and intuition to anticipate needs of the Pastry and kitchen team.
Your experience and skills include:
A love for the kitchen environment and all things Pastry, Overseeing the whole production of Pastries to the Food & Beverage outlets.
- Manage the organization of all bread including baguettes, brioches, croissants, and production of all pastries including tarts, cakes, cookies, etc.
- A positive, can-do attitude and an ability to multi-task in a fast paced, exciting Pastry environment while working alongside a diverse group of colleagues . Will be required to manage all aspects of the pastry kitchen to include ordering, developing dessert menus, training of staff, etc.
- Skilled in communicating with fellow team members with a polished appearance and a poised demeanor.
- Ability to naturally engage with all guests and ambassadors; have genuine care and concern for both the well-being of our guests and fellow team members.
- A desire to learn and grow in a professional, fun and chic environment!
Your team and working environment:
- Be part of an exciting and influential team to support the delivery of exceptional Pastries.
- We recognize and celebrate team and individual successes
- A brand influenced by French indulgence offering a genuine experience of art de vivre for both employees and guests
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement. Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.