Located in prestigious Rittenhouse Square, the AAA rated 4-diamond Sofitel – Philadelphia, boasts 306 beautifully appointed guestrooms, featuring Lanvin amenities, dream bedding and a luxurious atmosphere. We will be your personal culinary connoisseurs, offering our classic, French inspired menu, made from the freshest ingredients harvested directly from our rooftop garden. Enjoy our signature hand-crafted cocktails in Liberté Lounge, the “in-place” to gather and mingle for Philly’s finest clientele.
Our team of highly trained Ambassadors are at your service, ready to provide a magnifique and memorable experience. Joie de Vivre is in our DNA, and we are seeking like-minded individuals to join our team!
Food Runner/Room service - Part-time
What’s in it for you:
- Unlimited career development opportunities, both nationally and internationally. The sky is your limit!
- Make your mark, by being part of a high performing team which supports and inspires you to reach your highest potential
- Give back through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities and local community based philanthropy.
What you will be doing:
- Showcasing your unique personality and skills, you will engage with guests to create a memorable dining experience!
- Work with the culinary team in the heart of the house in ensuring quality of food, food presentation, timeliness of orders, and efficiency of the operation. At times, you may be required to work autonomously and will be responsible for the management of your work station.
- Collaborate with your team members on the floor; bartenders, servers, hostess and managers. Provide support for your team members throughout service.
- Exercise good judgment and intuition to anticipate guests’ needs. Take initiative to connect with guests, inquire about their experience, and ensure their satisfaction.
- Be empowered to lead operations and address guest feedback
Your experience and skills include:
- A positive, can-do attitude and an ability to multi-task in a fast paced, exciting environment while working alongside a diverse group of colleagues
- Thorough understanding of the food and beverage menus, preparations, and ingredients. Strong ability to professionally present and describe menu items to the guest, offer additional assistance and answer inquires.
- Skilled in communicating with guests and colleagues with a polished appearance and a poised demeanor
- Ability to naturally engage with guests and show empathy; have genuine care and concern for both the well-being of our guests and fellow team members
- A desire to learn and grow in a professional, fun and chic environment!
Your team and working environment:
- Be part of an exciting and influential team to guide the transformation of CDA and its new concept
- We recognize and celebrate team and individual successes
- A brand influenced by French indulgence offering a genuine experience of art de vivre for both employees and guests
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement. Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/