Public Area Cleaner
You are at the heart of the hotel! As a Public Area Cleaner, you will ensure that the presentation of public areas of the hotel meet the Fairmont St, Andrews standard at all times. You will promote the highest standards of cleanliness throughout the hotel consistently.
What’s in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Opportunity to learn from other managers
- Progression opportunities for loyal team members within the department and hotel
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Uniform laundering and staff meals whilst on duty
- Discounted Food & Beverage, Golf and Spa on property
What you will be doing:
- To ensure that all specified areas are cleaned and presented within the allocated time frame, to the standard required by Fairmont St. Andrews, Scotland
- To ensure that all specified Back of House areas are cleaned and presented within the allocated time frame, to the standard required by the Housekeeping Managers.
- To handle guest queries in accordance with company standards.
- To train new employees to the required standard.
- To ensure that damage to public areas and equipment are reported through the correct channels.
- To be aware of hotel services and facilities and to advise these to guests where appropriate.
- Complies with the hotel policy and procedure regarding Fire, Health and Safety, and hygiene. Attends regular training sessions.
- To ensure customers come first.
- Other duties as specified by the Housekeeping Managers/Supervisor.
- Your experience and skills include:
- Warm and caring personality; previous housekeeping experience is an asset
- Ability to anticipate and focus attention on guest needs, being professional and welcoming
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
Your team and working environment:
- Working in a fast-paced environment as part of a team and lone working
- Overnight work will be required
- Weekend work required
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS