PLEASE APPLY ONLY VIA: https://www.mpthehaguejobs.com/Movenpick-Hotel-Den-Haag/vacatures/Receptionist--JPNLS9PX0.html
Are you the one who can make a guest feel at home? Do you like to work with a diverse set of colleagues and guests? Are you looking for a job with lots of (inter)national growth opportunities? Then this is the workplace for you!
The main responsibilities include:
- Rooms Division from A-Z
- Making individual and group/meeting reservations
- Check-in and check-out our (international) guests and groups according to the Mövenpick standards
- Answering the telephone
- Handling and follow up on all guest requests.
- Controlling the room cleaning by liaising with the outsourced cleaning company
- Ensuring proper billing and charging of all accounts according to the billing instructions
- Balancing all financial payments between restaurant and front office
- Hospitable, enthusiastic, flexible, stress resistant and representative person!
- Adequate educational background, preferably at a hotel school
- Sufficient knowledge of the Dutch and English language is mandatory, a third language is a preference
- 1 to 2 years work experience in a similar position is preferred
- Willing to do a few days a month night shifts
- Experience with Property Management System Opera and affinity for IT system
- Full-time contract of 38 hours per week
- This position is classified in scale 5 with a salary between the €1.945,96 - €2.350 gross per month according to the Horeca CAO.
- 25 vacation days per year
- Travel allowance up to €150,- per month, based on the amount of km.
- Night allowance of 10%
- Pension fund
- Staff uniform and laundry service
- Staff meals in our canteen
- Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
- Various staff events
- Excellent international career development and training possibilities