You are an inspiring part of an exceptional guest experience. As a Fairmont Orchid Recreation Attendant working outdoors in the beautiful setting of the Pool and the Beach at Pauoa Bay, you will make our guests feel welcomed and cared for with aloha from the moment they arrive!
What is in it for you:
- Working outdoors in an office with the best view in the resort
- Daily opportunities to engage, connect, and turn moments into memories for our guests
- Enhancing our guest experience in a luxury setting with true Hawaiian Hospitality and Aloha
- Sharing Hawai'i's beautiful culture, stories and culture with our guests
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer a professional, polished, and friendly greeting, and provide engaging service that inspires guests to make true connections with Fairmont Orchid, Hawai'i and our colleagues
- Assist guests with cabana, activity and retail sales, setting up lounge chairs and consistently engaging about safety and food and beverage options in an informative, empowered, and helpful way
- Ensure a clean, organized and welcoming presentation of the Pool Shack, Pool deck, Beach Shack, Beach and all furnishings and equipment in a luxury setting
- Follow Recreation and Fairmont Orchid policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all health, safety, personal protective equipment and sanitation policies
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability and desire to learn and master the skills, knowledge and abilities necessary for the Recreation Attendant role
- Ability and desire to learn and master ACCOR and Fairmont standards for service and product
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm, professional and courteous at all times
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to share Hawaiian culture, stories and lifestyle with guests in an engaging manner
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
Your team and working environment:
- The Recreation team has the privilege of working in an outdoor office setting with breathtaking views that inspire our guests' enjoyment, relaxation and rejuvenation.
- Every day is a beautiful day to extend our unique brands of Fairmont and Hawaiian Hospitality, and share Hawaiian culture, history and story with our guests, allowing them to make true and lasting connections with Fairmont Orchid, Hawai'i, and our colleagues in a luxury setting.
- Maximizing sales opportunities for Beach Boy Activities and Adventures to truly enhance our guests' experience in Hawai'i.
- Ensuring the health and safety of all guests at the Pool and Beach are a top priority along with Fairmont's brand of Engaging Service.
- Partnering and collaborating with other departments and colleagues to provide a seamless and effortless guest experience
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS