Regional Sales Manager
About the job
Regional Sales Manager
Join Fairmont’s Mountain Region Sales Team and represent the top four resorts in Western Canada:, The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, The Fairmont Banff Springs, The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge and Fairmont Chateau Whistler. Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing at The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, this position can be based in Lake Louise. The Regional Sales Manager for Southern Alberta will be responsible for leading sales initiatives within the given market to ensure goals at each property are exceeded. This individual should be experienced, creative and positive!
Hotel Overview: Embrace your passion for hiking, skiing, snowboarding and many other outdoor activities in Banff National Park while pursuing a fulfilling career at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. Take a risk, make a change and experience a new adventure while further developing your career. To live and work in a National Park is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Our team is a network of empowered individuals with a strong sense of themselves and the hospitality industry. Work hard, play hard and receive extraordinary benefits including subsidized onsite accommodations, which make saving money very easy to manage. Join our Fairmont family today!
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Exceed personal sales quota (revenue and activities), on behalf of all hotels in the Mountain Region
- Actively prospect new business and develop key accounts on behalf of the region
- Conduct routine & timely calls on a specific set of accounts within Southern Alberta
- Schedule effective business trips and appointments within assigned markets
- Organize and lead sites & FAMS
- Participate in training, industry trade shows and sales trips as required
- Follow-up with all departments ensuring delivery of hotels promised services
- Active member of industry associations
- Collect market & competitive intelligence to access and implement strategy and long-term goals
- Assist the Director of Sales & Marketing with development of marketing plan
- Develop and implement quarterly action plans
- Maintain an effective record of correspondence
- Participation and contribution in Sales Meetings
- Handle special projects as assigned
- Adhering to the hotels vehicle handling and safety policies while driving hotel and guest vehicles
- Minimum of 2 years hospitality sales manager experience
- Knowledge of Corporate meetings market
- Bachelors Degree and/or Hotel Management Degree
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven seller with a professional, positive and team focused approach to goal attainment
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours and days
- Goal oriented and organized
- Meet the minimum expectations of the Manager Perceiver Interview
Visa Requirements: Applicant must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.lakelouisejobs.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
- Department: Sales