Turning moments into memories for our owners, residents & guests is just one way we are ambassadors for our brand, our property and our community. As a member of our Residential Team, you will use your passion for personalized guest service by providing a warm welcome for our owners, residents, and guest sharing the very best attractions, events and venues our destination has to offer.
What is in it for you:
· Discounted hotel rooms and food & beverage rates to employees at our sister properties around the globe
· We provide learning programs through our Academies to promote growth and development so that you can perform at your full potential
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
· Identify and document all requests, expectations and biographical information for owner, residents and guest profiles to facilitate creating personalized experiences
· Review daily arrivals and identify special requirements with the Doorperson, Engineering and Housekeeping
· Act as a liaison for our owners & guests. Greet owners, residents and guests upon arrival, completing the arrival and departure process, all service standards are followed
· Assist with delivering packages and luggage as needed to condo units
· Inspection & assets management for condo units
Your experience and skills include:
· Customer Service experience in a luxury environment required; Must possess outstanding guest services skills, sophisticated verbal & written communication skills
· Computer literate in Microsoft Windows/Microsoft Excel applications preferred
· Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
· Highly responsible & reliable
Your team and working environment:
What was true in 1966 remains true to this day: The Century Plaza Hotel is part of a visionary development intent on doing what others could only imagine. Previously deemed the “Western White House,” (as the only venue outside the White House to host state dinners), Century Plaza’s place in history remains unshakeable. A modernized take on luxury and elevated guest experience from product to people enlivens the real wow factor.
This experience begins with a new kind of workplace, one where the energy is contagious, the stories are invigorating, and the challenges present inspiring opportunities to make your mark. We provide an environment of trust, respect, and integrity. A home away from home. Where diversity and inclusion are celebrated. Privacy and personal information are protected. Through Accor’s Employee Value Proposition, we ensure fair treatment and a workplace free from discrimination & harassment.
Visa Requirements: Must provide proof of eligibility to be employed in the United States of America.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. We commit to a future where diverse identities are celebrated, and equitable and inclusive practices are woven into the fabric of everything we do as an organization.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS