Retail Sales Associate, The General Store
About the job
As a Sales Associate, your passion for Retail will exceed guest expectations. You offer a memorable experience to our Hotel guests, creating a bond, while offering suggestions to the perfect gift to take Fairmont home with them.
What is in it for you:
- Subsidized staff accommodation provided on-site for seasonal and full time status
- Competitive extended benefits package including medical, dental and vision for full time permanent status
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Staff Discount with Fairmont Stores
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within Fairmont Stores and across the world with Accor
What you will be doing:
- Engaging with customers and practicing the Fairmont Stores Selling Standards
- Achieve or exceed monthly sales targets
- Receive merchandise, assisting with organization of the Store
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience is an asset
- Demonstrates initiative, and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Physically fit to stand and walk for the duration of the shift, maintain appearance of the store, able to lift 25-40lbs and climb three step ladder.
Your team and working environment:
- You may be required to work rotating mornings, evenings, holidays and weekends. Submission of your application to Fairmont Stores indicates that you are able to meet these requirements as needed.
- We have stores in the most beautiful, picturesque locations in Canada including Quebec City, Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper and Victoria. Our Distribution Centre and our Canadian Online Webstore is located in Canmore, Alberta. Our primary goal is to cater to the needs of the guests that visit the properties that we are located in and to provide an ongoing memory that they will cherish for years to come.
Note: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Fairmont Stores is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
- Department: Sales