• Develop, implement, monitor and control sales strategies. Analytical and technical skills are required along with working knowledge of reservations and front office.
• Accountable for price positioning, preparation of forecasts, business evaluation, inventory management and analysis, acting as the market demand and supply expert supporting the General Manager, Business Development Director identifying future opportunities and effectively communicating to Sales Department.
• Responsible for all the revenue management processes in the Hotel.
• At least 2 years experience in the same position, has experience Accor Group is an advantage.
• Possesses a positive and cheerful attitude and mature with a good leadership.
• Able to manage work systematically, well organized.
• Good command of both written and spoken English & Thai.
• Knowledgeable of hotel technology: Opera, PMS, Channel Manager, GDS, CRS, Extranets is advantage.
• Provident Fund
• 5 Days working per week
• Group Insurance
• Special Discount King Power Duty Free.